Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Blog Virgin No Longer

Hello!

Welcome to GiganticDrumKit. My name is Blythe, and after 15+ years of living vicariously through fictional characters from movies and television shows, I thought I should start living vicariously through my cyber self. That sounded a little dirty, but let's roll with it! I was trying to think of a theme for this blog, what knowledge I could possibly offer to the rest of the world? All I ever do is watch movies, listen to music, and eat food, however I also make all three, so there's my angle. You should value my opinion on pop culture because I am not only consuming and regurgitating media, I am also trying to create it. Sorry to cut this short, but I am off to see Bee Movie. Love Seinfeld, love Pixar, never imagined the two would come together in such perfect harmony. BZZZZ! Let's see who brings in more honey! By the way, I quote things a lot, if you are cool enough to recognize these gems, you will enjoy, if not sorry, but this might be too esoteric for you. Insert perfect Family Guy quote here. Bee you later! Blythe

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you finally blog-suited up; it's about time.

Are you going to write a review of Bee Movie? Was it buzzworthy? HA. HAHAHA. HA. (right there I was laughing in your literally-theatre-girl voice)